Our clinical staff is a team of trained medical professionals who aim to provide quality care and service to patients. Each member of our staff maintains up-to-date training and certification to ensure that you are receiving the level of care that you deserve.
- Clinical Supervisor: Rae
- Surgery Coordinator: Lyndsye
- Nurses: Vicki, Becky, Bethany, Paige, Katherine, Carol, Andrea, Stephanie
- Pedicurists: Tamara, Jan, Jessica, Monica, Desiree
Our administrative staff is made up of a team of individuals who are trained and prepared to help guide you through your appointment with ease, from scheduling to check-in and out, to billing, and any other needs you may have. We aim to make your appointment as hassle-free as possible.
- Practice Administrator: Colleen
- Front Office Supervisor: Meg
- Check-In Coordinators: Debbie and Kristine
- Check-Out Coordinators: Meg, Kaitlyn, and Kinsey
- Blue Ridge Office Coordinator: Kaitlyn and Kinsey
- Appointment Coordinators: Leah, Amanda, and Dee
- Insurance Coordinators: Ashley and Lisa
- Marketing Director: Brittany
From the moment you walk in the door, to the moment you leave, our team of doctors and staff will do our best to ensure that you feel comfortable and at-home in our office. You can be confident that your feet and ankles will be well cared for as long as you are at Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center.
To schedule an appointment with one of our podiatry doctors, please call our office at (919) 850-9111 or use our online Request an Appointment form. We serve patients from Raleigh, Cary, and Wake Forest in Wake County, NC, and surrounding communities in and around the Raleigh-Durham Area and the rest of North Carolina.