Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center is a full service podiatry practice located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We have built a reputation of providing excellent and progressive medical care from people who care about you since Dr. Robert Hatcher began with a small, single-practitioner office in 1977. The practice has experienced steady growth ever since, adding board-certified surgeons Dr. Kirk Woelffer in 1999, Dr. Alan Boehm, Jr. in 2006 and Dr. Jordan Meyers in 2014. For your convenience, the practice currently operates out of two locations. Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center moved to its Millbrook Road location in 1994 and was accompanied by a second location on Blue Ridge Road in fall 2015.
Our vision is to serve the community by providing compassionate and progressive foot and ankle care for all ages. Our mission is to provide advanced care through a dedicated, well-trained healthcare team in a friendly, professional setting.
We plan to achieve our vision through the following initiatives:
- We provide surgical and non-surgical treatment of all foot and ankle problems, including skin and nail conditions, fractures, sprains, sports injuries, deformities, foreign bodies, diabetic disorders, pediatric conditions, nerve disorders and wounds.
- We serve infants, small children, adolescents and adults.
- We treat patients in our office and surgery center, and volunteer at Open Door Clinic, Alliance Medical Ministry, international trips, health fairs and fundraising events. Our doctors are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- We provide advanced care, including in-office x-rays, ultrasound and neurovascular testing; custom foot orthotics, braces and shoes; Shockwave therapy for heel pain; laser treatment for toenail fungus; Neurogenx treatment for neuropathy; medical pedicures; and specialized medical supplies.
- We are board-certified foot and ankle physicians and surgeons with advanced training and continuing medical education; we have a specialized staff trained in CPR, radiology and insurance services.
- We have over 20 years of experience, with dedicated doctors and long-term staff members.
- We provide easy access to care with a central location on the bus route, handicap-accessible, wheelchair available, private rooms and HIPAA compliant services.
The foot and ankle doctors at Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center aim to provide treatment to patients in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina using non-surgical methods. They are dedicated to providing you with the best results possible for your foot and ankle pain or problems. After being in the foot and ankle business for over 20 years, they realize that surgery is not always the best or only solution to overcome foot pain. The foot care they provide is aimed at getting you back on your feet as quickly as possible, and often times non-surgical methods are the best way to make this happen.
Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center's advanced, non-surgical techniques help to shorten your recovery time, reduce or eliminate complications, and get you back to the activities you love as soon as possible.
When surgery is the only option, our podiatrists are highly trained and skilled podiatric surgeons who are successful in helping patients recover with the best results for their foot pain. Whatever foot care you need, whether we use surgical or conservative methods, we will provide you with the most up-to-date treatments and care. You or your child can be confident that you will be treated with the right approach for the best results for your foot and ankle problems.
Advanced Treatment Options
The foot and ankle doctors at Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center are dedicated to treating you with the best treatment options available, and aim to provide you with the best results possible. In order to make this happen, the doctors and staff here at Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center are proud to say that they use some of the latest technologies and treatments available, as well as a number of tried and true methods that have proven successful time after time. At the end of the day, you can be confident that whatever your Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center doctor recommends, you are receiving the best care possible and that your feet are in good hands.
To schedule an appointment with one of our foot and ankle doctors, please call our office at (919) 850-9111. We serve patients from Raleigh, Cary and Wake Forest, NC as well as Wake County, Johnston County and surrounding areas in and around the Raleigh-Durham Area and the rest of North Carolina. Hablamos Español.